Occasionally a financial instrument may become temporarily unavailable for trading when out of trading hours or when market events restrict price feeds, for example in cases of illiquidity, underlying market suspensions, high volatility, etc.
Articles in this section
- What products can I trade on the platform?
- During what hours can I trade?
- How do I access the Warren Bowie & Smith platform?
- Can I have more than one trading account?
- What type of accounts do you offer?
- How do I change my password?
- How can I get an account statement?
- Can I place a trade with my mobile device?
- Will someone be managing my investments?
- What can cause an instrument to be grayed out/unavailable?