You should receive an error message explaining why you cannot open a position. The reasons vary - it may be due to lack of funds, or that the underlying asset is temporarily unavailable. For further assistance please contact our Brokerage Department (visit the "Contact Us" section on our website) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- What products can I trade on the platform?
- How do I access the Warren Bowie & Smith platform?
- Can I have more than one trading account?
- How do I change my password?
- How can I get an account statement?
- Can I place a trade with my mobile device?
- Will someone be managing my investments?
- What can cause an instrument to be grayed out/unavailable?
- How do I open a position?
- How do I close a position?